Hello HHH Vendors & Enthusiasts!
Thank you SO much for making our first year of events such a success. We truly appreciate everyone who has participated in our events, everyone who has attended our events, and the 100+ artists/makers in our community who have joined our HHH club. We’ve been able to host events, big & small, and gather quite the following because of YOU!
We are incredibly excited to kick 2020 off with a Networking Event for artists, makers, and shop owners in our community on Friday, January 24, 2020.
- Location: Gallery 1070
- Address: 1070 Granville Ave
- When: Friday, January 24, 2020
- Cost: FREE to attend with a suggested donation to cover the cost of renting the space
- Time: Doors open around 5:30, with the event officially kicking off at 6 and going until 9 PM. Come whenever you can!
- What: A networking event for any artist/maker/shop owner in the Chicagoland community interested in talking shop & strategies to set ourselves up for success in 2020
- Bring: business cards, something to write on/take notes with, and a beverage and/or an app to share
- Please RSVP so we can get an idea of attendance: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/handmade-happy-hours-artist-networking-event-tickets-83930525461
Topics we will discuss:
- Social Media strategies
- Email/newsletter strategies
- Nuances of selling in Chicago
- Events to apply for and events to stay away from
- Ideas to collaborate with other artists
- Feedback on HHH events
- Anything else that comes to our lovely creative minds!
Who can attend: Artists, makers, or shop owners in our community. Must have a business card or other proof of artist/maker/shop owner qualification at the door. (Please reach out to email@example.com if you are unsure about attendance requirements).
The event will be informal, but we will be bringing topics of discussion to get us started. Be prepared to wear a “hello, my name is” tag so we can learn who you are!
We will be announcing upcoming 2020 events soon, so stay tuned to your email to sign up! Remember, our events fill in order of payment, and we only accept 1-2 vendors of the same medium. Please review our vendor policies on the vendor policies page.
Thank you & we look forward to seeing you in 2020!
Jenny & Lauren