Time to celebrate the FIRST DAY OF SPRING in Chicago!!!
hours minutes seconds
First Day of Spring Fest
Celebrate the First Day of Spring with Handmade Happy Hours & The Twisted Hippo on Friday, March 20, 2020!
As Chicagoans, we need any reason we can find to celebrate the end of the cold, dark winter months. Let’s get together to celebrate the proverbial “end of winter.”
Our First Day of Spring Fest will feature a handmade market with tons of gifts & goodies to choose from, all created by local Chicago makers & artists. Twisted Hippo will be offering absolutely delicious food & beverage. Our First Day of Spring Fest is family friendly, all are welcome to come!
We will have candles, jewelry, prints, embroidery, weavings, pet goods, paper goods, fruit butters & jams, vegan meats & cheeses, and so much more.
Twisted Hippo is located at 2925 W Montrose Ave in the Ravenswood/Irving Park neighborhoods of Chicago.
- Location: The Twisted Hippo
- Address: 2925 W Montrose Ave, Chicago, IL 60618
- Time: 5 – 9 PM
- Free admission
- All ages welcome
- Facebook event –> https://www.facebook.com/events/538557510336391/
- Eventbrite –> see below
- Jenny of Greetings by Jenny
- Lauren of Twidley Bits
- Jes of Oddities Of Nature Jewelry
- Sam of Sam Lynn Studio
- Haley of Collective Harmony Co
- Rebecca of OuroHermetica
- Angie of Fit Bitch Lifestyle
- Natalie of Tali Espi Designs
- Lauren of ThinkUnique
- Amy of Homeweavehome
- Mindy of Crafty Physicist
- Anna of Hof Draws
- Roslyn of RedAvaDesigns
- Nors of MojoOwl
- Rebecca of Quickbeam Crafts
- Carly of Upcycle Studio
- Monica of Monica Liliana
- Marina of Chicago Dog Co.
- Sylvia of Lunaries
- Angela of angelphish13 Designs
- Kimberly of Neighborhood Goodz
- Collette of createdbycollette
- Tiffany of Feed Your Head
- Kaitlyn of Sacred Art Chicago
- Ashley of Fall But Once
More vendors TBA soon!