We had such positive feedback from our first Networking Event, that we’ve decided to organize another one!
Want to learn more about Handmade Happy Hours? About selling your work in the Chicago market? How to promote yourself better via social media, newsletters, etc.? What shows you should be on the lookout for, and possibly more importantly, what shows to shy away from?
Then our Networking Event is exactly what you need in your life right now! 🙂
The March edition of our Networking Event will be held at ERIS Brewery & Cider House.
ERIS will be offering a full menu for purchase, including options for meat lovers, vegans, vegetarians, pescetarians, and those who observe gluten free diets.
We’ve reserved the Mezzanine at ERIS, and have 50 tickets available for makers, artists & shop owners who are interested in joining our welcoming, supportive, and enthusiastic HHH family. Tickets are $10/ea.https://www.eventbrite.com/e/artistmaker-networking-event-tickets-97014495969
- 6 PM: Event begins
- 6:10 PM: Introductions – our Founder, Jenny, will address the group and begin our Networking Event with a brief history of HHH and invite artists to introduce themselves
- 6:15 PM: Jenny shares statistics, “things you might not know”
- 6:45 PM: Topics of Discussion including:
- Instagram/Facebook strategies to: increase engagement, followers, post quality content, etc
- Best places to buy supplies
- Ideas to collaborate with one another
- Dos and don’ts of show applications
- Summer festival experiences & suggestions
- Feedback & suggestions on HHH
- 7:45 PM: wind down, take exit surveys
- 8 PM: Event ends
Be sure to bring lots of business cards, a notebook & pen, and cash/card to purchase beverages & food.
Who can attend: Artists, makers, or shop owners in our community. Must have a business card or other proof of artist/maker/shop owner qualification at the door. (Please reach out to email@example.com if you are unsure about attendance requirements).
Looking forward to seeing you!