Check out the latest Makers added to our Virtual Marketplace.
We’ve added a total 22 Makers to our Handmade Happy Hours™ Virtual Marketplace as of today!
Our Virtual Marketplace was started to support our Artisans who usually sell their work, or were scheduled to sell their work, at our in-person Markets. Because of stay-at-home orders, combined with safety measures for our artists, makers, customers, and venues, we’ve postponed all events through May 2020.
When you make a purchase from an Artist on the Virtual Marketplace, 100% of the sale goes directly to the artist. HHH simply hosts the marketplace – we do not take a cut or commission of the sale.
We’ve started seeing sales come through on the Virtual Marketplace, and the process could not be more simple for the artist and buyer alike. Simply pick the item(s) you want to buy, and you’ll be taken to a PayPal checkout page. Enter your shipping address and complete the payment, and the artist will receive an email from PayPal that a purchase has been made. If you want to make multiple purchases, you’ll need to complete the PayPal checkout process for each item.
Looking for other ways to support HHH and our artists while our in-person markets are on hiatus?
- Follow us on Social Media! Cost: FREE!
- Like posts on Instagram, Facebook, etc. Cost: FREE!
- Share posts on Instagram, Facebook, etc. Cost: FREE!
- Comment on posts on Instagram, Facebook, etc. Cost: FREE!
- Spread the word by telling your friends and family about us. Cost: FREE!
- Ask us to mail you business cards. Cost depends on the maker, but for HHH to send you business cards, FREE!
- Post yourself wearing, holding, applying, dancing, etc. in our work & wares! Cost: FREE!
- Tell us how you feel about our work – either by re-sharing a post, messaging us, leaving a review if possible, etc. A simple message can go a long way. Cost: FREE!
- Buy our work! While this one obviously does cost some cash, it helps keep us going until we can get back to markets and make the cash we really need right now.
Artists interested in adding their work to the Virtual Marketplace should fill out a contact form here.