We’re excited to bring our events back to life. In order to ensure the safety of our vendors & guests, we will be closely following guidelines set by the State of Illinois, City of Chicago, and the CDC.
- Masks/face coverings required at all times
- Limited capacity
- Vendors will be spaced and/or staggered to ensure space for social distancing
- Hand sanitizer will be provided at entry and will be available throughout the event
- One entry, one exit
- Vendors & guest MUST stay home if they feel sick in any way
- Cash transactions are highly discouraged
- No sampling inside the venue
- Adequate signage will be provided as a reminder for social distancing, washing/sanitizing hands, face coverings, etc.
Ideas for a successful event during COVID:
- Have QR codes printed out and ready to scan for PayPal, Venmo, etc.
- Space out your display to lessen touch points
- Offer signature-free credit card payments
- Adequate signage for pricing, information, etc
- Have plenty of hand sanitizer, sanitizing wipes, etc at your table