General Information for Vendors
- Our events are generally first come, first serve in order of payment. We will not consider you in attendance unless we have received payment. It is your responsibility to ensure we have received your payment! Vendor fees are non-refundable.
- If we have tables available for vendors, it is $15 to rent & first come, first serve. Most, but not all, of the spaces we rent have tables available to rent. We cannot guarantee tables will be available to rent, but we will absolutely reserve you a table if they are available and you need it.
- Please bring your own table cloth/cover! Keep it classy. Whatever you bring, just make sure it makes your table look TOP NOTCH.
- Vendors must arrive no later than 45 minutes prior to the event start. If you are late, you must contact the event organizer literally ASAP. If we do not hear from you, you may lose your space to sell.
- Vendors must stay at the event until the event ends. Woo hoo! You sold out! However, you’ll need to stay at the event until it ends. No packing up and leaving early, please. If you need to leave early due to special circumstances, please check-in with the event organizer.
- We’ve all been to events where half of the vendors are selling similar goods as ours, and it sucks. We pride ourselves in offering a curated selection of unique handmade goods at our events, and as such, we don’t accept multiple vendors of the same medium, depending on the size of the venue. We confirm vendors in order of payment, and if we already have too may vendors of the same medium, we may ask you to consider participating in a future event.
- Obvi you want to get paid for your work! Make sure you bring a Square reader or another CC reader and extra cash.
- We require you share the event a total of 3 times via Facebook, Instagram, blog/website, and/or hanging flyers. Promotion is everything for our independently organized events!
- If the event is not at a location where beverages are served, we ask you to bring a beverage to share. Whether that’s wine or La Croix, whatever you feel like sippin’ on that night, bring some for everyone to enjoy. *If you do bring an alcoholic beverage, please make a sign for your table that says “must be born before xx/xx/xxxx for alcoholic beverages” or something of the like. Just wanna make sure we COA.*
- Lastly, you will need to check out with the event host prior to leaving the event. Please don’t make us clean up after you 🙂.
Social Media & Vendor Promotion Policy
As we grow, and continue to host bigger events, we cannot guarantee that everyone will have a featured social media post. Featured social media posts includes several images of your work & a short bio/description of you and your business on Instagram and Facebook.
Every vendor receives 1 lottery ticket for a featured post, and leading up to the event, a minimum of 10 vendors will be chosen to receive a featured post.
Featured posts do not include shares to our stories, as we will automatically share any story in which we are tagged (@handmadehappyhours).
We’ve also added the option for a featured press release. This includes your own news post on our website, including robust image gallery, and more extensive info about you & your business.
See below for options to add additional perks.
Cost to Sell at Our Events
- Generally, it’s $35 to vend at our events. We like to keep the “basic” vendor fee as low as possible to allow everyone a space at the proverbial table. Vendor fees are non-refundable.
- Vendor fees are subject to change depending on venue, “theme” of the event, and other circumstances.
- All vendors are listed on our website event posts, Facebook events, and Eventbrite.
- We’ve introduced “extras” to offer more customizable options & other perks. All packages include a space to sell your work & 1 lottery ticket. Prices listed are for guidelines only and are subject to change.
- Add-ons to vendor packages:
All signed up and ready to go? Us, too! Get your pre-show and day-of-event checklist here:
As our HHH gang grows, we appreciate your flexibility and understanding that policies are subject to change in order to keep events affordable and fair for everyone involved.
Did we miss anything? Still have questions? Contact us and we will get in touch as soon as we can!